Monday, October 8, 2007

A wedding, a funeral, and a birthday

So we have seen a good portion of you who read our blog but to those who wonder "where the hell are they".... we had a crazy busy week.

I (V) found out my grandma died on 27th... within 45 minutes of finding out when the funeral was I was off work for 6 days. We had a great weekend with our friend Justin and then we were off to San Diego. We had a wonderful celebration for her on Monday, the 1st. Then after packing up one of her hobbies, 550 salt and pepper shakers, we were off to orange county.

To celebrate the wedding of P's brother - Stephen to his love, Marrissa, on the 7th. We flew back home to Portland today celebrating my birthday all the way.

So I will try to post some photos this week. We saw more family in one week than we have seen in years. Thanks for your prayers if you were praying them. Blessings, V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi V & P!
I was starting to wonder where you had gone, since you weren’t on the blog for so many days.
Good to here you are okay but busy-bees.
Everything I okay here, kids are doing good – the baby have so fare decided it’s better to stay inside, so that’s great as I’m only 33 weeks along.
V – have you received my “present” yet?
Love from Trine