Last weekend, we went to the coast with the local youth group. It was very cold but they do have some beach reminiscent of California if you look straight out. If you look to the right or left you see pines and mossy cliffs. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Well I leave you with a beautiful flower that P found me at the market. -- V
Monday, October 29, 2007
It is official...
We are Oregonians... P passed his driver's test shortly after his birthday. I just passed my test on Thursday. I already got my license in the mail. Now that is a good DMV. We still need to register the car. Our emissions light is on and we need to get that fixed first.
Last weekend, we went to the coast with the local youth group. It was very cold but they do have some beach reminiscent of California if you look straight out. If you look to the right or left you see pines and mossy cliffs. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Well I leave you with a beautiful flower that P found me at the market. -- V

Last weekend, we went to the coast with the local youth group. It was very cold but they do have some beach reminiscent of California if you look straight out. If you look to the right or left you see pines and mossy cliffs. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Well I leave you with a beautiful flower that P found me at the market. -- V
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment