Tuesday, October 23, 2007

6 Grocery Stores - One Weekend

Hello faithful readers -

Here is a informational post. First because P and I had a much needed lazy weekend... our only activity was a Trailblazers pre-season game (IE V snacking on nachos and cotton candy). Second, I should probably pass on the info that I am now wheat/gluten free girl (as of 9/27 but I just got more info last week). Officially it is called Celiac Disease. Basically though flour is in everything from Soy Sauce to Enchilada Sauce, it would amaze you. So P and I went to 6 grocery stores this weekend to redo our regular rotation dinner menu and check out the gluten free goods. P is a trooper. Eating out will be the biggest bummer but my favorite Portland special occasion restaurant has a gluten free menu... YIPEE.

Sorry there are no pictures this week. But there is sun in PORTLAND!!! And fires in Southern California. :( Blessings, V

No comments: