awesome!!!! I am praying for you guys! it is always good to hear from you!!!! I am so glad you guys are adapting ;) and enjoying orego - it is gorgeous!!!! Miss you lots! hope to see you soon!
V--To answer your question about Seattle....I think you should visit Pike Place. It is total tourist, but really neat to experience. Also, I would take a day and get on the Ferry to Bainbridge Island. You don't need to take a car if you don't want to. It is a really cool place to visit. Finally, I would go to Fremont or Columbia City. They are just great communities!
7 comments:
We miss you...I miss you!
--Mara
You are awesome. That is a fantastic costume. You would be a hit with Captain!
I love it~what was Parker?
awesome!!!! I am praying for you guys! it is always good to hear from you!!!!
I am so glad you guys are adapting ;) and enjoying orego - it is gorgeous!!!!
Miss you lots!
hope to see you soon!
Juliana:)
V--To answer your question about Seattle....I think you should visit Pike Place. It is total tourist, but really neat to experience. Also, I would take a day and get on the Ferry to Bainbridge Island. You don't need to take a car if you don't want to. It is a really cool place to visit. Finally, I would go to Fremont or Columbia City. They are just great communities!
V,
You look adorable! I'm so sorry we missed you when you were in So. CA. It was a busy week for us as well.
Our condolences on your Grandma's passing and congratulations for P's brother. Sending prayers and white light up north.
Stop by my Writerly Ramblibgs blog to see Lulu in her Halloween costume.
Hugs,
Kim
nice!
Post a Comment