Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter and the Rain

So I was in the local paper today!!! Quoted, for my Harry Potterness! My 15 seconds of fame has come and gone.

Wanted to share my friend's blog - http://todaysbeautifulthing.blogspot.com/ with you... thought it was an awesome way to look at a day!!

Finally, it is raining... P and I are probably the only people in Portland who are excited about it.

Keep it real,
V

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

??

Who are they to say you are not a kid! ??? :)

Marp said...

fantastic! saw the article last night w/ The Stephen. We would like to request and 8 x 10 glossy with your signature. now.

Cherry Red said...

Oooh! How cool that you've been quoted. And you just got there too! I posted the link on my WR blog.

Thanks too for the link to my TBT blog. It's an easy way to force my pessimistic self to remember that something good happens every single day.

Hugs!