Saturday, July 21, 2007

Berries part 2 and a little more Harry Potter

Okay I admit it, I am waiting for the UPS man to come with Harry Potter... but today in a light sprinkle of rain we went Berry Pickin' again. The blue berries are SO huge... Here are three next to a quarter.
We think we will go one more time to pick berries to freeze. We probably will not want to eat anymore, after this week, for awhile. Berry season will soon be over. For those of you who asked, no jams or cobblers. But we are eating blueberry/raspberry pancakes right now.
We also picked 5 peaches today!
Have a great weekend,
V

3 comments:

Cherry Red said...

OMG! I thoght that was a dime at first. I have never seen blueberries that big! Blueberry pancakes? Yummmm.... Blueberry loaves or muffins with some crumb topping would be nice too. :)

Cherry Red said...

PS. Thanks so much for the birthday card you guys!

I hope we can get together when you are down here in Oct. Th first weekend is our 15th annivesary and we were planning to spend a night or two away. drop us a line and let us know what days you'll be here.

Anonymous said...

Hello friend. I have been having dreams of Portland....yummy like berries....I can't wait to see you when we are there. We miss you...