Sunday, June 24, 2007

We got our new camera

So our Sony W 50 has been replaced with a W 55. And we thought we would prove to you that we have unpacked so here goes.........


The HALL....


The Loo with target-themed stripes



Bedroom mostly fits our bed


Living Room to front door


Close up on Album coversElectric Fire place... one day when I got up it was on!!! No I didn't turn it on.


Computer where free wifi is accessed

Kitchen
From the outside in.....
Red door is the outer door then the gray is our door. There is one apartment above us and their gray door is opposite of ours.
The mail lady put our name on our mailbox... they are VERY organized here...
V in front of our front window

V minutes after the camera was purchased at Vege Thai in Portland.


Yes a few pictures were slightly blurry - I decided to leave them as is in the name of artistic beauty.

We finally got our first forwarded piece of mail. 20 days after we put in the request (eye roll). We like mail, send us some! We still have more work to do with art work on the walls. We decided to not put up the frames from our old house.

We'll see you later this week!
V

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cool new place! I'm jealous of all the walking and public transportation riding you get to do. I know they probably aren't new to you, but I like your mustard chair and the tiles in your coffee table. You two rock!