Friday, June 15, 2007

Max - how V goes to work

Max - I take it 4 out of 5 days a week. It is a bit sunny now so I walk about 10 minutes to the light rail system, Max. Then from Max I walk another 10 minutes to my library. My city provides me with a sticker for my employee card (a $600 value!) so that can ride buses and rail in the three local counties (trimet). Pretty awesome. The buses aren't as cool but Max is cool during commuting hours. A bit rough in off hours, so on Tuesdays - my night shift - I take the car.
Anyways today you learned about how I get to work - I hope you enjoyed it. I hope we can continue to be a one car family. By the way, Max does go to the airport so if you visit you can get to our house really easy! ------ V
P.S. Tell P you want him to post on here!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Public transportation RULES V!

It makes for extra reading time! :)

Sqz