Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oregon Garden

So I have wanted to go to Oregon Garden and I used mother's day as leverage. In the Children's Garden with Abner.
At the pond.
Just a few flowers
Dogwood - I want one of these trees they are every where up here.
Getting a soda to cool down.
Dad and Abner waiting while mom looks at MORE flowers.

4 comments:

Genesis said...

That last picture reminds me of my own family: whenever Eric and I go to a botanic garden, we do one circuit together, then I park myself on a bench and read while he goes back and takes pictures of all the plants he's interested in and jots down the latin names. The system works well for us!

Grandma and Grandpa C said...

Looks like you were treated to a very nice 1st Mother's Day. V you always have such a pretty smile on your face.. We wish we had been there to spend it with you, do I see sun!?

Bree said...

This looks so great. Those flower photos are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

oh! great you will have a photo all ready for when abner and vicks start a new wave German techno band. i here the half working sun glasses are all the rage in those circles.