Upon we our return we were greeted by mama deer, no babies in sight... hopefully I will get to see them soon. I can't wait to see the little bunnies that live in the blackberry bushes.
Friday, May 8, 2009
an afternoon at our place - an ode to taylor st
A deer at our house is a pretty common sight but not a mom with two babies (as seen by P)
we are often told how cute Abner is but this baby may be cutier


Abner and I went for our usual 15 minute stroll (well on sunny days anyway) later after I got of work.
I have really been enjoying spring here. There has been more sun than last spring so there are new delights. I am sure I freaked some people out with my camera in their yard.
tulip ville
self photo of us on our walk (a little chinny)
purple flowers glore
deep purple tulips
sun lit toes
more purple
Upon we our return we were greeted by mama deer, no babies in sight... hopefully I will get to see them soon. I can't wait to see the little bunnies that live in the blackberry bushes.
and tomorrow for mother's day, P and Abner are taking me to the Oregon Garden. I hope you enjoyed this post... I could of made it into two but I figured since I had not put anything up yet this month that you deserved a treat. We are also celebrating our anniversary on Saturday night even though it is a week and a half away. Back to the Nines hotel we go as Buddy watches Abner.
Upon we our return we were greeted by mama deer, no babies in sight... hopefully I will get to see them soon. I can't wait to see the little bunnies that live in the blackberry bushes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute babies, Abner still wins! Play-doh toes!
Post a Comment