unfortunately my garden is not doing well due to lack of direct sun light. :(
I also wanted share with you my two favorite kitchen purchases of the year!
1. Cuisinart® Non-Stick Hard Anodized Green Gourmet - I have finally found a non stick pan that is not teflon (see Crazies post) or the like! We have been non-stick free for 3 years, there is great joy in being able to cook an egg and not scrub for an hour afterwards.
2. Cuisinart® SmartStick® Hand Blender - May all normal blenders be recycled... this product is awesome. If you have ever had a recipe that called for you to blend the soup... you know what it is like grasping your arm over the blender trying to stop if from exploding. With a hand blender you just take the pan over and blend for 2 minutes and you are done. You can also make smoothies in 30 seconds. Then you just detach the bottom rinse it off and it is clean it 2 seconds. So if you are a smoothie or soup fan I would say this is a much needed purchase and I am not usually one for suggesting buying things but hey.
I purchased both of these at BB&B, I am a sucker for their coupons and always just buy 1 item.
No comments:
Post a Comment