We've been home for 3 months.... and just minutes ago, I finished the memorial to our 3 month European trip. It is done, the largest scrapbook I have ever made. Now you need to visit so you can see it because I am NOT hauling it around. :) Good Night, V
4 comments:
Congrats! Wanna come and do our Europe scrap book. We visited in '99 and '97. We take a while to get things done around here. ;)
You want to come and do my pictures? You'd have fun looking at P with his socks pulled up and his cute wave haircut!
Okay. It's a date! We start our drive to Portland on Monday. Should be there by Wednesday; we are taking our time. Can't wait to see your home, your city, your life....It's been too long :)
yep we'll be there one day, it all looks great.I'll email you soon with news!
Alice and Luke
Post a Comment