Thursday, August 23, 2007

Buzzy and Beth have arrived

Our friends Buzzy and Beth have arrived. We enjoyed some Hot Lips Pizza with them and their little guy, Captain. We are so excited that we have had a chance to show off our scrapbook - TWICE.

They will be in down for a couple weeks! YIPEE, V

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys! My email is kandy.reiss@sbcglobal.net. Let me know where you are so we can google earth you and see your digs from afar.
Have fun with Beth and Buzz and Captain AND Fighty! Awweeee Fighty.
I have a hankering for Taco Mesa breakfast....

The Mom said...

Glad your having so much company. You will know the best places to take us when we come. Love and miss you bunches!

The Mom said...

I forgot, we need an update on the mouse-maybe Captain will find it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah us! We are so happy to be here with you!