Monday, May 21, 2007

A lease is signed....

"Charming deluxe large 1 bedroom apartment in a restored Victorian Vintage home.
Located in the heart of NW Alphabet District, 2 blocks to downtown trolley line, close to shopping and many restaurants."

*Wood Floors
*Electric Fireplace in living room
*Very large kitchen equipped with new appliances
*New washer/dryer in unit (YIPEE)
*Energy efficient windows
*Shared backyard
*Smallest bedroom I have ever seen!! I think we will only have our bed in our room. (Everything above this was the actual craigslist ad... P thought I should disclose this word thieving).

See some pictures.. we will take better ones when we move in:




P has applied for jobs. V's first day was very good. YIPEE!
Best,
V&P

4 comments:

Cherry Red said...

COngrats you two and Happy Anniversary! The new place looks and sounds great!

Kim:)

The Mom said...

Wow, this place looks great. Glad you got it, will you need the car to get to work or is the mass transit available. Any news on a job for Parker?
When will Parker be here? I think Aaron is trying to come home when he's here to see him. email him or call him. Take care,

Love Mom

Kim Crawford said...

You both don't waste any time! Looks like you found a great new place to call home. Congrats on 5 years of marital bliss! V - thanks for coming by the library and for the yummy penguin chocolate. It was great to see you! Good Luck with your new job - they are lucky to have you!
xo, Kim C

Lorna said...

You guys are amazing!

More details about your job, please, Viki. I'm glad the first day was good. They're so lucky to have you at Beaverton (as they're going to find out very soon).

I subbed at the "new Main" for the first time Tuesday night. Beautiful building--fun to see everyone--AND I hadn't forgotten everything after 5 months away (a real fear....).

Lorna