Monday, May 28, 2007

Enjoyed our Memorial Day Weekend

We enjoyed lots of relaxing this weekend! Reading, being lazy, movies, and a hike. We checked out Forest Park (the largest forested city park in the country! - P ended the life of a poor centipede with his big foot... he wants to impress upon you that it was an accident) and hiked a couple of miles. It was nice to have some down time from whirlwind that was started upon our return. I am sure each weekend for the next couple months will be filled with unloading boxes. Back to resting, V&P
P.S. I posted some more photos on the vptrip blog

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Well I know the guys are there, is it starting to look like home yet? I sent an anniversary card/check with P, wasn't sure what you needed and what stores were there. You'll have to let me know. I will practice the carmel shortcake so that I'll have it prefected by Thanksgiving!

Love and Miss You!

The Mom