P surprised me with 14 cookies - 14 of my favorite cookies - colorful and wonderful!

We first had these on our trip to Europe at the famous Laduree's!

It was one of the things I figured I would miss most when I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease but they are made with almond meal. Thank the stars (since I can never have a biscuit covered Ritter Bar again). Flavors range from Rose to Pistachio. If you want to try them when your are in town, I would be happy to take you. You will need to go to Paris to ge the super fancy stuff! The one P is holding has is carmel apple with well, carmel and baked apple. - I need a plane ticket! -- V
1 comment:
What a good husband, and what a nice Valentines Day gift. Your pic looks like you are very happy!
Post a Comment