down our street... as the snow still hasn't melted away...
Press the play button - our first video
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, I was getting nervous with the snowboarding. I'm glad you had fun and didn't drop the camera. I LOVE the Christmas card! I don't know if you know this or not, but my job at Ponca City Hospital was doing the the newborn hearing screenings, so that was nostalgic. Anyway, A is darling and V looks very good and Granny Helen looks so happy holding little A. P, I love you, and all yours and I know that Grandpa Campbell can't wait to get his hands on little A. Sorry so wordy, but...Love, Great Auntie Cindy
1 comment:
Okay, I was getting nervous with the snowboarding. I'm glad you had fun and didn't drop the camera. I LOVE the Christmas card! I don't know if you know this or not, but my job at Ponca City Hospital was doing the the newborn hearing screenings, so that was nostalgic. Anyway, A is darling and V looks very good and Granny Helen looks so happy holding little A. P, I love you, and all yours and I know that Grandpa Campbell can't wait to get his hands on little A. Sorry so wordy, but...Love, Great Auntie Cindy
Post a Comment