I was surprised no one commented on P surfing below but perhaps you didn't know it was P. We are off to San Diego on Thursday.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Friends and Family in Orange County
We are just hanging out with family and friends. Mostly talking and eating. But Lisa and I (below) went for a hike. 
My dad and Stephanie visit the Campbell House.
I was surprised no one commented on P surfing below but perhaps you didn't know it was P. We are off to San Diego on Thursday.
I was surprised no one commented on P surfing below but perhaps you didn't know it was P. We are off to San Diego on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Next time you're down here you'll have to let your SLS buddies know so we can take you to lunch!
Sharon Henegar
Post a Comment