Saturday, August 16, 2008

What is that crazy V doing?

On one of the hottest days in the Portland summer - I was fully clothed at 10:30 AM and taking on the wild blackberry bushes in the back yard - complete with rain boots! The thorns are crazy so you need to be able to step on vines. In about 20 minutes, I had a pint of berries.
We actually have 3 fans on for the first time of the summer as the last 2 days have hit over a hundred and today is going to get close. I was begging to check into a hotel last night.
We are enjoying a weekend at home, watching the Olympics. Next weekend we will be gone all weekend on an Eastern Oregon/Crater Lake adventure. -- V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your look! did you make a pie? Hope you survived the heat.