Now complete with a fence to keep the squirrels out! So far I have been lucky with being gopher free but I know the day will come. Here is what is planted (I am done by the way unless I can find an okra) - parsley, cilantro, lettuce, broccoli, two tomatoes, two different bell peppers, hot pepper, onions, carrots, cauliflower, kale, and random herbs.
A pretty purple tree outside the front of our house. The bees love it. In most areas these have come and gone but because we live in the land of shade, ours are late bloomers.Not sure how this memorial weekend will turn out for us! P had an emergency root canal today. He has been in a lot of pain. When you are having your BBQ remember us. If you haven't seen all of our trip pictures yet scroll down! - V
No comments:
Post a Comment