We have had some crazy animal sightings this week. I saw a tiny rabbit in our yard twice. The first time I was parking and it was afraid of the car, this tiny little rabbit was running as fast as it could - I was just waiting for its feet to come up over its head. When I was driving home last Tuesday two deer past in front of me on the street. Then today we came out side to go to church and there was a coyote in the yard. Of course there are bunches of gray and chubby brown squirrels everywhere.
After church we went to the harbor to eat brunch... YUM




(P has a cold so he claims to be post sneeze in this picture)Then on the way home I had P drop me off a the local elementary school so I could show you the beautiful flowering trees. They are everywhere with pink, white and red blossoms.

Have a wonderful week - V&P
4 comments:
V-
Love your hair. Looks great longer. I have never known you with hair this long.
Sqz
L
Yeah I was gonna say the same thing- your hair looks great! It looked great before- but yeah it looks great now too. = ) You guys are such adventurers, and someone in the family is a great photographer- I love the pictures you post.
I agree, your hair is sooo long, it looks great!
i'M GLAD YOU DIDNt go on a 3 hour tour on Easter. It is the Rose City right? Beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment