Saturday, February 9, 2008

A break from the rain!

Taking advantage of the calm, we walked the trail to the transit center. About a block of the walk is true forest. It will be lovely in summer.

Here are final photos of our house. All put together, except P's music room.

KitchenBathDining - new table - room is next to the living room
LivingBedroomHall - bedroom left of mirror - p's music room right of mirror - kitchen behind curtain - I am standing in the bottom right in front of the bathroom - behind me is the main door to the house
1/2 of V's art room - small room off dining room - also has a door to the outside

Purchase of the week! Hand Blender... as I develop my cooking skills this tool became a necessity for soups! Also, I took it out of the box and had a smooth to P in less than 30 seconds! Much less to clean up than a regular blender.

Have a good weekend, V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to get a peak of the house, looks really coasy, and seems much bigger than the apt.
Love from Trine

The Mom said...

you should also try a frother, like your hand blender but even smaller. I bought one when you and i were at Sur la Table, and it works great to froth things, like your milk on top of coffee or cream on top of your hot chocolate.